USA Jobs – Strategic Plans, Programs, and Policy Director
- Located in Stuttgart, Germany. Closes Tues. 17 Jan – https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/461171600/
- A position coming open on December 16th for a vehicle maintainer and trainer at the 23rd Special Tactics Squadron, Hurlburt Field, Florida. – http://wintecarrowmaker.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=8517602
- Several job openings at F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming, especially for weapons troops or those with documented background as required by the job posting to work M240’s on UH-1N’s. Click here for their Job Search page.
- CSRA has a new opportunity to provide support to the Special Operations Command – Pacific (SOCPAC) in Camp Smith, Hawaii. This challenging work supports our nation’s military community in the Pacific Rim. In addition to providing direct support to SOCPAC, CSRA will also support affiliated component organizations and partner nation forces that support the Special Operations Forces mission.
CSRA is searching for candidates who have experience in:
— Programming Studies and Analysis
— Logistics Lifecycle Management
— Intelligence Analysis
— Strategic Planning
— Data Archiving and Analysis
— Physical Security Management
Note: The successful candidate will also have a working knowledge of the Pacific Command area of responsibility and hold Secret, Top Secret or Top Secret / SCI clearances, as appropriate. Contact Kevin Wilson if you are hire for this job: firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to view openings.
- Located in Stuttgart, Germany. Click here to see the job announcement. Closes Tuesday 9/13/2016.
- Perform on-site installation, operation, maintenance and system administration of the SOMPE suite for USSOCOM/AFSOC Mission Planning Depot, Hurlburt Field, FL.
Chuck “Guts” Gutshall will be interviewing for this position soon. You can apply here. If you have questions, you can contact Guts directly at 850-884-8327.
- CAE is looking for rated instructor pilots to fill approximately 11 management and possibly other flying positions at Fort Rucker. If anybody is interested, have them contact Jeffery Wilkinson at Jeffery.Wilkinson@caemilusa.com in reference to Fort Rucker Initial Entry Rotary Wing Training. The contract is due to be awarded in October with a probable start date of early January. Contact Jeffery Wilkinson at Jeffery.Wilkinson@caemilusa.com. You can apply here.
- Accepting resumes for upcoming contracts in the near future. http://www.pro-tac.com / email@example.com
M1 Support Services
Multiple opportunities in Hawaii supporting SOCPAC
USA Jobs – Special Operations Strategist
Nova Technologies – Mission Planning Support Engineer (MPSE)
CAE – Pilots (From Dave Ruel)